26 September 2016

Back to Tracking

Happy Monday!

The weekend flew by, as does most weekends. It was so beautiful here in Milwaukee. I did a 20min home yoga video on Friday night and then Francisco and I met a friend and her boys at Harvest Fest on Saturday morning. We also took a lot of walks both Saturday and Sunday.  All weekend, I tried really hard to pay attention to my eating this weekend. I mentioned in one of my posts last week I know I not only need to focus on getting more movement in my day, I also need to work on my eating. On Saturday, even though we were at the fair from 9:30am until 1:15pm, I skipped eating from any of the fried food vendors and instead came home to have lunch. Usually, I would have just allowed myself to eat there because it was “lunch time.” Small victory.

I spent a few hours on Sunday preparing food for this week. I roasted chicken, cauliflower, made an egg bake and made some meatballs for Francisco. I bought a few different Chopped salads from Dole which make grabbing a salad so easy during the week, I just add chicken and I’m done. I’m also back to tracking this morning using my trusty DietMinder journal. I’ve gone through multiple of these over the years. But, one change I’m making is NOT recording calories. I really want to focus on the foods I eat, the quality of foods, not the calories. I don’t want to fall into a low-calorie diet mentality again.

wp-image-1365010180jpg.jpg

Over the weekend, I fixed the blog so that my posts will show up on the front now. You can still find archive entries from other PriorFatgirls from the menu at the top.

Francisco was up every 3 hours last night so tonight will an early bed time for me. I’m looking forward to it already!

Jen-white-1-300x106

Original article: Back to Tracking

©2016 Prior Fat Girl. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment