25 September 2016

Scenes from My Run and an Embarrassing Moment

running blog la sept 18 (800x449)

running blog la sept (800x450)

running blog la sept 15 (600x800)

running blog la sept 14 (450x800)

running blog la sept 17 (800x450)

running blog la sept 12 (450x800)

running blog la sept 11 (450x800)

running blog la sept 6 (800x450)

running blog la sept 8 (450x800)

running blog la sept 10 (600x800)

autocorrect fail 2 (460x388)

Maybe this will finally teach me to stop cussing…

We’ve all seen those funny autocorrects where your phone changes what you meant to say into something that is either perverted or offensive or so random the recipient thinks you’ve lost your mind.

autocorrect fail (392x332)

Everyone I text with knows that I exclusively use voice text so there are a lot of random mistakes but you can usually figure it out.

My personal favorite autocorrect was when I tried to tell Ben that there was chorizo  in the fridge and my phone told him “Jody Sow” was in the fridge.

By some Christmas miracle I’ve been able to avoid really embarrassing myself via text. I think that’s because the universe saves my embarrassing moments for in-person interactions with people. Fantastic.

bad word text

Yesterday my brother sent a group text to me, my Mom and Dad with videos of my niece having fun at a park. It was super cute!

I was also texting my best friend at the same time. She was directing me to do something I super didn’t want to do so I responded with the f word 2X. But for some reason I was still on the text thread with my family and responded to my niece’s picture with the f word!!
I didn’t even realize until my brother responded confused.

running blog la sept 3 (450x800)

The good news is I was at the supermarket at the time and between my  guilt and brother being confused and my dad sending shocked face emojis…

I  proceeded to start laughing uncontrollably in the frozen food aisle. I couldn’t get it together and when I tried to stop laughing my eyes just started to water and it looked like I was crying so I had to just let myself laugh. I never care that I look like a weirdo but I think I was making people uncomfortable because they couldn’t tell if I was laughing or crying?

laughing for crying 1

laughing or crying
It was hard for me to correct my mistake while I was still laughing but I did manage to tell my family that I was sorry.
The moral of the story is: this is all Cindy’s fault for trying to get me to do something I don’t want to do. And I should probably stop using bad words.

running blog la sept 2 (450x800)

weird laugh

So busted!!

autocorrect fail 1 (326x465)

Question: Have you ever embarrassed yourself via text like this?

How was your run this weekend?

The post Scenes from My Run and an Embarrassing Moment appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment