6 September 2016

How Do I Get Rid of This Kitchen Rodent?!

Hi! Happy long weekend to my American friends! Happy random blog post day to everyone else!

beyonce gif

So… the ants are almost under control. It’s going to take about 2 weeks though. They’ll be gone for a bit and then be back the next day. Fantastic.

And now I have some kind of other infestation…

I’m still missing a drawer from trying to paint the kitchen last weekend. One drawer fell apart and needs to be fixed. So for right now there is a hole in the wall where that drawer belongs.

running blog sept 10 (450x800)

And something has decided to make itself at home in that hole!!!

running blog sept 12 (450x800)

Ha! Vegas is always doing funny things. I am not like a super weird cat lady, I’m only a semi-weird cat lady. This means I don’t treat Vegas like a king – I treat him like a court jester there to entertain me – and he really does!!

The other day I put him in a clear tupperware storage container and he started purring?! I think he likes when I mess with him. It’s how I show love.

I don’t know where I was going with this but yeah. He’s funny.

my cat is the best (450x800)

Okay wait. I just realized I am a super weird cat person because I stopped to say ‘hi’ to Toby on my run yesterday. I will admit that is creeper status.

running blog sept 8 (450x800)

After my run I did a short yoga video…

running blog sept 17 (450x800)

and then ate watermelon.

running blog sept 3 (450x800)

And I have been craving Yogurtland like crazy so I had to get some. Those are some good eats!!

running blog sept 1 (450x800)

It is soooo sooo soooo gorgeous here this weekend.

Now I’m headed to a BBQ with my family. What are you up to this weekend??

running blog sept 7 (450x800)

Question: Do you think I should get another cat so I’ll have twice as much entertainment?

The post How Do I Get Rid of This Kitchen Rodent?! appeared first on Run Eat Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment